What We Do
Plain Language & Information Design
Your customers deserve useful communications. They should be able to easily understand and act on your messages. KSA creates clear, concise, and honest content while maintaining accuracy. We sweat the details.
We bring expertise in plain language and information design to craft many types of business communication (e.g., web content, instructions, policies, marketing materials, style guides, forms, FAQs, catalogs, emails, customer letters, and the like). Our evidence-based strategies for writing and visual design can help you realize benefits such as these:
- Improve customer experience by redesigning content to make it plain, easy to understand, and simple to use.
- Connect with expert and novice users by identifying unique needs for depth and breadth of content, using examples, analogies, stories, or visuals.
- Make content accessible to more people. Reach customers who face challenges with seeing or hearing. Meet the needs of users who struggle with reading. Get the attention of professionals who are too busy to read carefully.
- Enable faster translation by revising content for visual and verbal clarity, translation-friendly syntax, and brevity.
- Create a coherent brand voice by eliminating inconsistencies in writing, design, and tone of voice across information channels.